We offer an easy and friendly booking service via our website www.vomero.co.uk or by email or telephone.
Please check our website www.vomero.co.uk or contact us directly for up to date availability and our current tariff, always book direct.
We will send you a booking form via email or post with our booking terms and conditions for you to complete and sign and return with a 25% deposit of the tariff. The balance of your holiday will then be due one month prior to your stay with us.
A booking will only be secured on completion of a signed booking form and cleared deposit payment. Booking confirmation will then be sent to you.
We prefer payments to be made by bank transfer but do accept cash or cheques for both deposit and balance payments.
Credit cards are not accepted at Vomero Holiday Apartments.
An email will be sent to you one week prior to your holiday. If still required it will include our current Covid arrival procedures.
- During the peak season June to September our apartments are booked on a weekly basis, with a minimum stay of seven nights. Occasionally shorter breaks are available between bookings; these dates are advertised when available on our website and Facebook page www.facebook.com/VomeroTorquay.
- During off peak months, October to May we do take shorter stay bookings, or longer stays of up to 30 days.
- We do not accept bookings from groups of singles (ie: no stag/hen parties)
- Bookings must not exceed the number of guests for the apartment booked. Named guests on booking form only, this can be amended prior to arrival. No extra overnight guests permitted.
- We have an off road car park with space for one car per apartment. It may be possible to secure a second space but please check before your stay for availability as this is not guaranteed.
- The Vomero house and apartments are non-smoking/vaping. Smoking/vaping is however permitted on balconies, patios and within the gardens
- No pets are accepted, apart from an aid assistance dog within our downstairs Venezia apartment only, which has direct access to the gardens.